WHY CHOOSE SMART MINDS
- English Medium
- We offer a safe and caring environment
- High quality care based on Godly principles
- Developmentally appropriate activities
- We provide all meals and snacks
- Dedicated, professional and qualified staff
- Low child-to-staff ratios and small group sizes for all our classes
- Lots of space for indoor and outdoor play
- Learning through play
- Daily lesson plan and weekly/Monthly theme which guides all our activities
- Appreciation of our rich South African culture and its diversity
A TYPICAL DAY AT SMART MINDS
- Participation in ring time; which includes singing, musical instruments, rhymes and movement
- Play based learning where children can have fun, explore the world around them, develop physically and mentally
- Story time and puppetry to enhance your child’s concentration span and auditory perception.
- Playing with puzzles, threading, numbers and shapes games to enhance your child’s perceptual skills.
- Painting, colouring, playing with play dough, cutting and collage to spark your child’s creativity.
- Sharing and taking turns during free play to develop social skills.
- Structured outdoor play and obstacle courses to stimulate the development of your child’s gross motor skills, ball skills and spatial awareness.
2 YEAR OLDS
When your child is all over the place, they’re discovering their world. Toddlers learn best in safe and loving place where they can explore. Be amazed as your child masters new skills every day!
3 YEAR OLDS
Congratulations, you have survived the “terrible twos!”. Now what lies ahead is more fun and energetic activities, filled with magical moments. Your little one will be kept busy to explore the world around them with his/her imagination set to run wild. The classroom and outdoor space is designed in a way that encourage learning in a playful manner.
4 YEAR OLDS
These are the remarkable years. Your child will embark on an exploratory journey of learning. Our semi structured-program provides fun learning and activities, play is very important because it’s how they learn. We have Themes which guide our activities and teaching.
5 – 6 YEAR OLDS (Grade R)
At this age, your child is exploring and learning to express themselves. This age group is where learning and development really takes off. The classroom offers adventurers, challenging and stimulating learning environment. Each day is packed with carefully designed activities based on our Theme for the week.
- R1600 monthly fees for 12 months
- Aftercare R550
- Extra Murals: Piano lessons, Creative dance lessons and Robotics classes.
Request an application form by completing the form below OR Leave us a message and we’ll get back to you:
- Unabridged Birth Certificate
- Immunization card
- Copies of parents ID Books/Passport